Family Friendly, Environmentally “Green” Lawn Care
Green Giant Lawn Care has a reputation for satisfied clients and great-looking lawns. Our certified Lawn Care technicians have the training and experience to maintain your home’s landscape and protect it during any season. Whether you’re looking to control weeds, build the thickness & density of your lawn or protect it from being damaged by insects & disease, Green Giant has the right Lawn Care program for you.
Our Lawn Care Services Include:
- Broadleaf Weed & Crabgrass Control: Green Giant uses the best broadleaf weed control products on the market today. And with just one application of our pre-emergent product in early spring, your lawn will be free of crabgrass all season long.
- Fertilization: Proper fertilization is the cornerstone to any turf management program. Our time-released fertilizers allow your lawn to get continuous, even feeding throughout the season.
- Turf Damaging Insects: We take care of turf damaging Grubs, Chich Bugs & Sod webworms in the spring & summer with preventative treatments that preserve your lawn.
- Turf Grass Diseases: Lawns are susceptible to many different diseases. Some of these diseases damage the turf and some just create “cosmetic” damage but do not really harm the grass. Properly identifying what disease is active is the hard part. Green Giant employees receive extensive, ongoing training to make sure our customers receive the correct diagnosis the first time. We then can advise the customers of the options available to keep their lawn healthy.
- Aeration and Overseeding: Aeration is one of the most beneficial treatments to improve your lawn’s root system and increase the health and vigor of the plant. Overseeding at the time of Aeration is a great way to incorporate new, quality grass seed into a lawn and help fill in any thin areas or bare spots.
- Lime: Acidic soil in our area prevents turf-grasses from getting the full benefit out of the available nutrients. By liming your lawn, your grass will be better able to use the fertilizers we apply as well as necessary nutrients from the soil.